1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Uni-mount Jeep Cherokee

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by LADDER286, Jan 28, 2005.

1. LADDER286

LADDER286 Junior Member

I am picking up a westen unimount for a jeep cherokee 6.6' I got this for a song what I need to know it the size of the bolts which hold the frame to the truck?? what size nuts and bolts does this take???? I currently have a meyers and I think its 3/4"..im a trader sorry meyers fans. If anyone is interested i will have a complete meyers set up for a 92 cherokee with new hoses new angle cylinders new slick stick never used.works 100%
  2. skibumforever

skibumforever Junior Member

Hey, would that set up work on a 2000 Cherokee Sport. If so I would be very interested.. Let me know and email me at guthjd@msn.com. Thanks man good luck. :gunsfiring: I HATE LOWBALLERS...
  3. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

try www.westernplows.com/pdf/13637_011193.pdf

if that didnt work, go to westerns link at top of this page, under publications library, then unimount, then vehichle specific, then jeep, then install instructions.

That will get you a parts break down.