1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Uni-Mount 8.5 ft. V-Plow For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by LHL Inc., Oct 6, 2009.

1. LHL Inc.

LHL Inc. Member

I have a 8.5 ft. western Uni-Mount V-Plow. I used the plow up until last year, it was not used last season. I had it in and had the pump looked at and it is all ready to go. I would recommend getting a new wiring harness as the old one has been modified to fit on alot of different pickups, although you could get it to work if you really wanted to. The plow is in average condition, and i have misc. parts to go with it. I have an extra cylinder, at least one hose, the controller is new, (only used one season). The cutting edges are prob. about half or a little less. Skids are in cood shape and i made some curb runners for it as well. I live around the Sioux Falls, SD area. Would be a good plow to get started or to add an extra if you dont want to spend the money for new!!! I will put pics on here very soon. Email me at linhei@bmtc.net if you have anymore questions. Would like to see $1800 dollars out of it OBO.

2. gd8boltman

gd8boltman Senior Member

Pics.when

you have them

3. LHL Inc.

LHL Inc. Member

Pics.

I will try and git the pics on here tommorrow. gd8boltman Do you have an email i can send them to??

4. Wyomedic

Wyomedic Junior Member

5. Wyomedic

Wyomedic Junior Member

Still waiting for pics. Have cash in hand. Still there?

6. ultimateinc

ultimateinc Senior Member

7. LHL Inc.

LHL Inc. Member

Sorry guys!!!

I Promise i will get pics. out tommorow!!! I think my dam camera got stolen so i will get them on here for sure tom. Thank you all for your patience!!!!

8. LHL Inc.

LHL Inc. Member

Pics.

I think i got the pics on here, i will email them to those that have supplied me with an address too. Thanx for the patience.

DSCN0183.jpg

DSCN0185.jpg

DSCN0186.jpg

DSCN0187.jpg

DSCN0188.jpg

9. LHL Inc.

LHL Inc. Member

More pics.

More pics.

DSCN0189.jpg

DSCN0190.jpg

10. JohnnyU