1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western uni-mount 6.6 night hawk and back drag edge

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by dj89, May 24, 2011.

1. dj89

dj89 Senior Member
    from wny

Sole my jeep don"t need the plow any more Western uni-mount 6.6 night hawk and back drag edge great plow works very well, Nighthawk lights are much better than stock, and there is a back drag edge that makes drive ways very fast. Mount and wire is there for a 99 wrangler. Looking for $2500. can load in to a truck, Deliver for a $1.50 a mile. 7166798163 call of text thanks Jordan

2. WhitePlowr

WhitePlowr Senior Member

still for sale? got pictures?

3. dj89

dj89 Senior Member
    from wny

Yes it is,

-2.jpg

4. WhitePlowr

WhitePlowr Senior Member

how did you hook the night hawks up and was the back drag edge custom or factory?

5. dj89

dj89 Senior Member
    from wny

There just wired up to the old harrness, the back drag edge is custom and done right, its on a pin so it can move. Both work great. Way better then factory

6. WhitePlowr

WhitePlowr Senior Member

got any pics of backdrag and pin set up ? thanks

7. dj89

dj89 Senior Member
    from wny

I can send some to a cell phone if you want to pm me your number, or a email addy.

8. dj89

dj89 Senior Member
    from wny

I can send some to a cell phone if you want to pm me your number, or a email addy.

9. Reggie

Reggie Junior Member
    from Indiana

Can you email me pics?

10. dj89

dj89 Senior Member
    from wny

the photo above is the only one i have right now, but if you send me your email or phone number i can end you some more, anything you want?

11. Reggie

Reggie Junior Member
    from Indiana

I'd like to get photos of the back drag edge & pin set up.

My email is: meezerconstruction@yahoo.com

12. jcpate

jcpate Junior Member