1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western under tailgate spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Vaughn Schultz, Feb 2, 2008.

1. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

I need the whole auger assembly for a western under tailgate spreader. The spinner assembly survived the light pole jumping out behind me, but the auger/ housing seems to be a total loss. Please let me know what you have or if you have the whole assembly. Time is a ticking due to the fact we are in a very snowy season. I spread 10 tons in a tailgate spreader last night and it was not fun.

Thank you all !
    630-201-6137

Last edited: Feb 2, 2008
  2. Do It All Do It Right

Do It All Do It Right Senior Member

Would you be intetested in parting it out?

Would you be interested in parting it out? Or how much is the housing worth to you? I have one I am near Detroit.

3. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

I live near chicago, are you looking to buy or sell ? How much are you asking for what you have?

4. FIREDUDE26

FIREDUDE26 Member

you will probably be better off getting a new one than to try and buy new replacement parts, good luck finding a usednone for parts, i had the somewhat the same problem.

5. Do It All Do It Right

Give me a call 313 377 5412 I have a western under tailgate I do not have the spinner assembly. How Much Do you want for a spinner?

6. Do It All Do It Right

or i can sell the undertailgate auger