1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western ultramount truck mount for LATE 2004 Ford F350/F250 - NY

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by GripTruk, Mar 22, 2009.

1. GripTruk

GripTruk Senior Member

This is mount part # 3249
    According to reliable sources this mount is specific to "Late" 2004 F250 / F350 /F450/ F550 trucks, which is a 2004 model year truck with a production date of "on or after 12/01/3003" according to western. There is a kit to adapt this mount to the earlier superduties, but chances are you'd spend more on these 2 parts combined than on the mount made for those trucks specifically.

In good condition, just a little dirty from sitting in the garage.

I'm located in New York, on Long Island for anyone who wants to pick up

Includes left and right mount, cross bar with Western logo plate and most hardware, but it is missing one or two of the nuts so they would need to be replaced.

$300 plus actual shipping cost. or pickup/ meet if you are local.

this is the driver's side mount.
  2. GripTruk

GripTruk Senior Member

I will not be able to answer any questions until March 31st, I will be away until that time.
    Feel free to send a PM and I will answer it when I return.

3. GripTruk

GripTruk Senior Member

I have returned and am able to answer questions or sell this item if needed.