1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Ultramount Truck Mount Chevy 1500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by HeartlandOKC, Sep 30, 2011.

1. HeartlandOKC

HeartlandOKC Member

Selling a used Western Ultramount Truck Mount for Chevy. I purchased the plow and mount together in an auction and I don't need the mount. I don't have the mount in hand yet but should have it in a week or two. It's off of a 2007 Chevy 1500 4x4 so I'm assuming it's the model #31599. I will confirm after I pick up the mount and post pics. I need to sell this and buy the mount I need which is Model #31269-1 if you have one.

$300+shipping if it's in good condition.
    Let me know if you're interested. I'm picking up the mount and plow in Andover, KS.

2. HeartlandOKC

HeartlandOKC Member

I've confirmed this is part #31599. Came off the new body style 2007 Chevy 1500. It's in good condition with hardware.

3. HeartlandOKC

HeartlandOKC Member

Here's the pics.

mount.jpg

mount2.jpg

4. Mxrider069

Mxrider069 Member

Will you sell just the receivers? If so PM ME

5. HeartlandOKC

HeartlandOKC Member

Sorry, still trying to figure all these western parts out. Let me see what comes with the mount I bought.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
  6. wakind

wakind Junior Member

Mounts

Do you still have the 31599 mounts? If so, please let me know.

Thanks,

Dave

7. HeartlandOKC

HeartlandOKC Member

Mount is sold.