1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Ultramount to Unimount Plow Mount Adapter

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fatheadon1, Nov 23, 2008.

1. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

Up for sale is a nice Ultramount to Unimount Conversion Mount Adapter. This adapter allows a truck with the Ultra-mount mount hook up to a Uni-mount Plow. This mount weighs around 90 pounds so shipping will be around $100, but local pickup is also welcome im in central nj will have pics up tomorrow

2. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

how much you want fo rthe adaptor, I see shipping price butno price for the adaptor

3. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

im selling for a friend i dont know whats it worth make an offer and ill see if your price works for him he bought it last year for 300 or 350 i thin and we live in nj so its not like it was used much so MAKE OFFER OR ILL TROW IT ON EBAY

4. PerfiCut Inc.

PerfiCut Inc. Senior Member
    from Eastern

Shoot me a picture. I may come pick it up. (From Baltimore). But will have to do so by next Tuesday at the latest.

rob@perficut.net

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

They're $200 new!?!?!

6. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

looks like your friend is going to loose about $250 lol

7. fordmstng66

fordmstng66 Senior Member

Just bought mine 2 weeks ago, and it was only $235

8. badjuicedgt

badjuicedgt Junior Member
    from nw ohio

ill give 300 shipped to ohio

9. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

that works my email is fatheadon1@yahoo.com if you have paypal you can send me the money and ill shipp it monday

10. badjuicedgt

badjuicedgt Junior Member
    from nw ohio

ok i will get that out to you