1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western UltraMount Snow Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mferrari, Dec 30, 2008.

1. mferrari

mferrari Member

I have a Western Ultramount Snow Plow off of my Dodge Ram for sale. When I bought the truck the previous owner already had the plow installed. The truck was used as his personal truck and back up incase his plow truck broke.

The plow was hardly used and even has the original cutting blade which is in great condition. The pump and all was serviced annually and is ready for the new owner to use. I will include the frame mounts to mount to a Dodge and if I can get the wiring off I will include that as well.

The plow is extremely easy to use and can be mounted on a truck with one person in about 60 seconds.

You can also use the plow and and brackets on another truck if you buy that trucks frame kit.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

$2,700 Located in Salisbury, MD. Will meet within reason for cost of fuel. Plow is in great condition it just doesn't snow where I live...

Fastest way to get intouch is e-mail ferrari@projectferrari.com

2. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

how wide is the plow

3. mferrari

mferrari Member

7' 6"

10 char....

4. NootDogg

NootDogg Senior Member
    from WI

Is it two wire or three wire??

5. mferrari

mferrari Member

It has two wire connectors.

6. mferrari

mferrari Member

Plow and truck for $15,500. Its is an 01 Dodge 2500 with the 24V. ~130k. New trans at 120K. New lift pump about 8k ago. Tires have less than 10k on them. New audio/video sound system. EGT, Boost, and Trans Temp gauges.

7. mferrari

mferrari Member

This plow is almost brand new! Take a look at the cutting blade, it is the original one which shows much use it really had. Save money here!

8. mferrari

mferrari Member

Looking for a quick sale!! Make an offer!

9. mferrari

mferrari Member

Any offers??? $2,500?

Will sell just the plow without the truck brackets if someone needs...

10. mferrari

mferrari Member

11. beerman6

beerman6 Junior Member

Would you sell just the truck bracket?

12. mferrari

mferrari Member

Once the plow is gone.

13. timberseal

timberseal Senior Member
    from 46385

Check you PM's