1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western UltraMount Pro & Pro Plus For Sale and Chevy 2500 Truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DuramaxPowered, Sep 3, 2009.

1. DuramaxPowered

DuramaxPowered Member

I am going to sell 1 of my plows and 1 truck. I added a extra truck last season but i am basically waisting my money. To difficult to depend on anybody to go to work when its time... And the little bit of snow we get in Ohio well i don't see the profits like i read about on here. A couple $20 driveways and $30 parking lots just isn't working for me to have this much money invested... So i am selling one and keeping one. You have a choice on the plow.

I have a 8 foot western ultramount pro plow with wings. It makes it 10 feet wide with the wings. I bought it new and it has seen very minimum usage. It is 3 seasons old. The first season i had it we had no plowable snow other then a few dustings.

The other choice is a 7.5 foot western pro plus with wings. I think those wings make the plow 8.5 feet wide. I bought it very lightly used from a guy just north of me. He used it to do his drive and then he lost his job and was selling everything. I bought it and just used it a few times last year on a few small plowings.

The truck is a 1998 Chevy 2500 Classic Body 4x4. It is a short bed and extended cab. It only had 1 very short light plowing season. I was the one that installed the plow on this truck. It has the 6.5 turbo diesel engine. It has red leather interior. It has around 123000 miles on it. It runs great. I really like the truck alot but it is time to downsize. I have a newer chevy 2500 HD with the duramax also. But i am keeping that truck.

The plows are both very close to new condition. They are not all rusted up at all. You would have to buy a new one to get a better one. They are that clean...
    Prices)-- You have your choice of plow. $2800 which includes the complete plow plus a hand held cotrol Plus the brackets that pin to your truck mount. It doesn't include the truck side mount or wireing. In other words if you already have your truck setup for one of these plows you can drive up to mine and hook up and go to work...

The truck is my daily driver. Gets 20 mpg on highway 18 avg. around town. Body has no rust. Body is straight and paint is nice for a 1998. Has timbrens on front,new shocks all the way around, a few fuel lines underneith,the fuel sending unit in the fuel tank that reads your fuel level,the electric fuel pump inline one, fuel injection pump was new at around 105000. 2 new batterys last nov/dec. Rearend had a wine in it and at around 105000 i had the complete rear end rebuilt with all new bearings and whatever else is in them... All the fluids are new whithin the last year,glow plugs,etc. This truck is in shape to go to work.

Price on truck- By itself with no snow plow options on it $6500
    Price on truck- Truck with all the western ultra mount set ups on it. $7100
    Price on truck with 1 plow ready to go to work.- $9000

Send me a PM if anybody has any interest. Thanks Chad
  2. DuramaxPowered

DuramaxPowered Member

Picture of the truck.

Picture 845.jpg
  3. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

pics of the plows and prices
  4. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

sorry just realized the prices, but still very interested
  5. DuramaxPowered

DuramaxPowered Member

The prices are listed in my ad. I don't have any pictures of the plows tonight. I will try and get some tomorrow. They are buried in storage yet.
  6. DuramaxPowered

DuramaxPowered Member

Well i have a downpayment already from a guy. He is going to pick it up this week. Thanks
  7. BuckeyeSiteWork

BuckeyeSiteWork Junior Member

which plow did he take? I would be interested in the pro plus with wings
  8. DuramaxPowered

DuramaxPowered Member

He want the Pro Plus.. Thanks