1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Ultramount Pro Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Sep 29, 2009.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Nice, barely used condition. The cutting edge is literally not worn whatsoever. It's a 50th model, so that makes it an 02/03. It was barely used, but stored outside. It's extremely clean, but the paint is weathered, especially on the back side.

Its a 7'6" with a 2 plug setup. Perfect for the Unimount guy that wants to upgrade. Swap brackets and you're set.

$2k takes it home. I can get mounts and wiring for several trucks, so let me know if you need one. We can probably do $3,500 complete and installed on this one.

I will provide pics. Inquire if you're serious and I'll get them asap.
  2. dieselpusher

dieselpusher Senior Member

im interested let me know
  3. kmac

kmac Member

If it doesn't work out with diesel pusher. I am interested. 847-867-0956
  4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Here's pics guys. Please let me know asap if you're interested. If not, its coming apart tonight or tomorrow for rehab.

ultra 002.jpg

ultra 001.jpg
  5. dieselpusher

dieselpusher Senior Member

ahhhh pass it to kmac i should have read...i need an 8 damnit
  6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

7. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

I have an 8' Ultra mount Pro with Ford SD Mounts and wiring, same condition, brand new 3-4 years old paint faded but never pushed.

508 753 6617
  8. member540519

member540519 Junior Member
    from NJ

jay, how much for your plow and is it a 2 wire or 3 wire set up?