1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Ultramount Pro Plow 7'6"

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by brettz28, Sep 25, 2012.

1. brettz28

brettz28 Junior Member

I have a western Ultramount Pro Plow. It has a set of pro wings on it right now, but I would like to keep those unless you would like to purchase them as well. The plow has an almost new cutting edge, with a western brand backdrag edge as well. I used it mainly for driveways. I purchased it new. I had it on a 2005 GMC Sierra 1500. The mount will fit 1999-2007(classic style) GM 1500 trucks. Not sure about what the wiring will fit. The plow has always been stored inside, even in the winter. I put new hoses on last year as a PM deal. Always changed the fluid. It works excellent, and is ready to go.

I also have a harness and mounts that fit the pre 1999 GM 1500 trucks if you need that instead.

I only have the one solenoid and controller though.

I am located near Grand Rapids, MI.

I would like $2500 OBO. If you want the wings add another $100.00

If your interested email me at idemaba@hotmail . com, or drop me a note here.

I would like to move it as it is in the way. I can email pics if you would like, could not get them to upload here for some reason.