1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Ultramount Pro Anyone?

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by mrbrickman, Nov 15, 2006.

1. mrbrickman

mrbrickman Senior Member
    from montana

figured id post a new page here....

i rolled my superduty and have the barely used 8' western pro plow off it, pump and lights

only thing is the mount and wires and controller were all in the truck and....unfortuantely.... :dizzy: they diddnt survive...

best offer here in eastern pa...20 min north of philly... einarsr@aol.com or just reply

check it out, i have 2 trucks on there but im sure you can tell which was the superduty

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/einar1210/

2. LINY Rob

LINY Rob Senior Member

holy ****, you walked away from that?

3. mrbrickman

mrbrickman Senior Member
    from montana

sorta kinda, no belt and no airbag saved my life, the roof was on the seat when it was done, i was on the pass. floor ....somehow i got to squeeze out of a little part of the windsheild near the pass side where i saw light, i was awake for it all, i got out the truck was upside down wheels still spinning and instinctively i go around picking stuff up off the road, all my tools, weedwackers and blowes, thank god no trailer, and look around for my phone to call some friends and family to get them down to get my stuff, suddenly the police came and told me to sit down, asked me who was dead in the truck and i said it was me man.....and all of a sudden about 5 or 7 minutes later i couldnt breathe or keep myself sitting up....turns out i broke a bunch of vertabraes in my back, my scapula, sternum and wrist.......2 months in bed and i was back to doing normal stuff...here a year later im ok....still feel it every day in my back...sucks...i think i took 20 years off my life which i prolly did...im only 22....but yeah, every day here is awesome.....love life, oh...and make sure if you see anything in the road, hit the stuff man, dont try to sweve and avoid it.......here i was worrying about my 600 in new tires on the truck instead of just running over the tractor trailer tire i saw in my lane in the highway....oh and make sure you dont skimp out on insurance, the 5000 property damage coverage goes quick when you take out 1/4 mile of guardrail........

4. mrbrickman

mrbrickman Senior Member
    from montana

5. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

sorry to hear about your accident...What are you looking to get for the blade?? any pics of it??