1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Ultramount parts, pumps, lights, lift frames, stand assemblys etc...

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Ajlawn1, May 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

Ok first off I am a Boss guy but picked up some Western items and putting them up for sale so I am not 100% in the know on what everything exactly is.... What I have is four factory crates shown below which looks to be everything less the moldboard, so pump, motor, cylinders, tower, lights etc... Receivers for the truck are even there... Dealer quoted me this is $2800 new from Western. 2k each. I also have misc parts from a set of receivers, upper lift frames, lift arms, MVP stacking stop kits, rear t frames,pivot bars, stand assemblys, lower lift frames, new pump motor valve assembly, etc... Can get pics of whatever you would like... Email or text for more info or interest ajlawn1@aol.com or 574-five three two-4477...
  2. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

The crated assemblys...

3. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

Misc parts...

4. Jewell1386

Jewell1386 Senior Member

i am interested contact me at 574-532-6574
  5. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

How much for a light tower and would you ship?
  6. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

How much for a pump what kind of condition ?
  7. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

Sorry Matt never got the post email, I would ship those might be a little bit of a pita to box and send but how does $250 shipped sound... Thanks
  8. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

All parts are new or I guess NOS. I have one pump pictured p/n 44320 for $1400 shipped and I will also start to part out the big box assemblies and those have pumps p/n 42345 on them for $650 shipped. Thanks
  9. road2damascus

road2damascus PlowSite.com Addict

I just picked up some parts off Ajlawn1. PayPal and shipped em to me. Thanks sir!
  10. Plow More

Plow More Senior Member

Do you have a truck side bracket for a 99-07' Classic GM half ton?
  11. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

SOLD!!! Everything headed to the land of cheese.... Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.