1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western UltraMount mount for GM model# 1519

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by metallihockey88, Mar 8, 2009.

1. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

I have a western ultramount style mount that is model number 1519 and according to the western site it fits
    CHEVY/GMC LIGHT TRUCK 4X4 1973-1987
    BLAZER/JIMMY/SUBURBAN 4X4 1973-1991
    it is in great shape and is all intact. does not come with the reciever pockets though, truck mount only. bought it for my buddies K5 blazer and now he wants to stick with his unimount so im stuck with this mount. shipping will be a lot of money so would like local pickup but ill try to accomidate shipping if i must. i would like 350 for it, see most ultras going for over 400 so shoot me an offer and we'll talk.

2. metallihockey88

also sorry for no picture, anyone in the area knows were gettin killed with some serious rain, havent had time to get a picture of it. will get one tommorow for sure if someone needs some, let me know what angles or what views of it you want

3. metallihockey88

alright finally got some pictures of the mount. the assembled pictures should give ya a better idea of what your getting but it is now taken apart to ship if needed. sorry for it being dirty in the pictures, it is clean up now also.

http://www.westernplows.com/pdf/63878_051502.pdf

plowmount 1.jpg

plowmount 2.jpg

4. metallihockey88

price is negotiable...just threw a number out there and of course things are only worth what someone wants to pay. so dont be a smart@ss but give me reasonable offers and we'll talk

5. metallihockey88

im sure someone could use this mount, my begining price was pretty rediculous now that i think about it...just send me an offer, any offer and ill see what i can do