1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Ultramount Mount 92-97 Ford F250 F350 F450

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by johnny-b-bad, Nov 21, 2013.

1. johnny-b-bad

johnny-b-bad Junior Member
    from NJ

Have a new ultramount mount for a 92-97 Ford truck. Bought it and mounted it on the truck but never used. Didn't get snow that year and i sold the truck. Sitting in my garage taking up room. Have all the hardware and instructions for it. $400 obo. Call or text John 862 432 8910 Im in northern NJ near NY and PA

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

I believe that's part # 1379, as I was looking into them for possible conversion to fit my dodge. They don't make the ultramount for my truck and I was looking to see if that model would actually fit. Don't think it would without major cut and refabrication, but the new ones sell for about $449. with a $575 list price.

Thanks for posting pix, as I really wanted to see if it was something I could have used. I've only seen it in diagrams, previously.

Most appreciated.

3. johnny-b-bad

from NJ

Bump... will ship if needed.

4. johnny-b-bad

from NJ

Anyone at all?