1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Ultramount mid weight

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by UniqueTouch, Aug 27, 2015.

1. UniqueTouch

UniqueTouch Senior Member

Real nice 7.6 ft mid weight ultramount. Really nice plow cosmetically and functionally. 2400

IMG_0089.JPG

2. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Did u get new plows or are u out of plowing
    I see 2 plows for sale by u now

3. UniqueTouch

I got an offer for two a 9ft and a vplow for one of my other trucks that i couldnt turn down so selling these. never did commercial so they bascially new pump wise, but this year I have 15 commercials and counting so need bigger.

4. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Cool good luck

5. UniqueTouch

Ima need it lol if it snows might have bit off too much lol

6. UniqueTouch

Had to spend the money and get the insurance for good accounts since everyone and their brother beeen jumping on the landscape bandwagon past 10 years, absolutely ridiculous here in jersey. These lawn mower companies created a monster by financing ppl, now that no one has to save money and work theyre way up.

7. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

what town are you in? can you send me your number