1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western ultramount frame controller and wires

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by sinsere, Dec 12, 2007.

1. sinsere

sinsere Junior Member

I'm looking to sell the last of my plow. I have the frame , wires and the plow controller. This is all coming off a 2002 dodge ram 2500. 2 plugs for the wires. shoot me some offers!
  2. GreenKingL&L

GreenKingL&L Member

if you can ship it right away, I would give you $325 and actual shipping. Call me if you can, interested in a speedy solution 316-323-7752 Ross
  3. sinsere

sinsere Junior Member

mount and wires are still on the truck would not be able to remove till tomorrow. If I am shipping I would like the money upfront.
  4. GreenKingL&L

GreenKingL&L Member

If you can get it off and try to ship it tomorrow, I have no problem with money up front. I would prefer to paypal if possible and then I can put it on my credit card, but if not we can do it some other way. Just to clarify, this is the ULTRA mount bracket? I have the uni-mount plow, but I already also have the converter. The wiring on my plow is two main plugs, one has two connections the other I believe is nine-pin. Does this sound like what you have? And what style controller? Let me know, Thanks again, Ross
  5. sinsere

sinsere Junior Member

Sorry I gotta hold on to them till I sell my plow.
  6. kennyrain

kennyrain Member

if you still have the joystick for sale please email me at kennyrain@netzero.net
    thanks--include the price and a pic in the email
  7. xtoyz

xtoyz Junior Member

Is the frame, wires, and controller still available? Off the truck yet?