1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Ultramount 8.5 MVP Pro Plus w/ Wings

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SullivanSeptic, Sep 24, 2012.

1. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

As the title states, I have a Western 8.5 MVP Pro Plus. Its an Ultramount with Nighthawk lights. The plow is 4 years old. I am selling it with mounts, wiring and controller for a 2008 and up Ford. I also have wings for it too. I would like to sell it all as a package. I had this plow on my personal truck. Everything works great. I know it shows it on a Chevy, but I have all the truckside for a Ford. I upgraded to a Wideout so I am selling this. I am located in New Lenox, IL. Just South of Chicago. The plow is in storage right now, but I have pictures from last winter. If you want to see it, I can dig it out. You can email or PM me. I am asking $4000.

Email: ryan @ sullivanseptic . com

Vee Plow 001.jpg

Vee Plow 005.jpg

2. SullivanSeptic

Plow is sold. Boy that was fast.

3. SullivanSeptic

Plow, Wings and wiring sold.