1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western ultra wiring harness from 06chevy1/2ton work on 01 ?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by snowpoe, Oct 14, 2007.

1. snowpoe

snowpoe Member

I just bought a 03 Western Ultra mount Pro 7'6" with updated harness that came off of a 06 Chevy 1500 silverado and I am putting it on a 01 Chevy 1500 silverado .Will the wiring harness work

The harness has a 11 pin & a 3 pin on truck & plow sides & it does have a isolation module box ,And both truck have the day time running lights & there is a wire for that on the harness

I guess I could just try it but would rather have confermation that I am not waisting my time
    Is there a # to call at Western as my local dealer said he would have to look it all up.

I do have part #'s
    Isolation box 27779
    port 4 harness 26351
    port 3 harness 26352
    port 2 harness 26357
    port 1 harness 26345
  2. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

Nope won't work, completely.

But you can go ahead and get it and just buy the different headlight harness that plugs into the iso mod. Got mine for 40 bucks from my dealer.