1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

western ultra mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by natureguy, Dec 3, 2006.

1. natureguy

natureguy Junior Member
    from indiana

I have a 8 foot western straight blade, ultra mount, it currently is on my 2004 f350. I am debating selling this plow and getting a blizzard 810 or 8611. I would probly take 2250 for everything. If interested let me know. I will get pics if someone is interested. I am west of indy. thanks Nate

2. Stripe This

Stripe This Member
    from NJ

How old is the plow?

3. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

Would like to see pics...

4. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

++ for this plow and Nate as a seller. I have seen the plow and it looks like new to me. Plus Nate obviously knows how to maintain his stuff.

5. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

I have been looking into getting rid of my 8'6" uni mount MVP for an ultra mount straight blade....

6. natureguy

natureguy Junior Member
    from indiana

Pics of plow on truck

I will try to get some pics of the plow on the truck tonight. It has always been stored indoors (obviously when not in use) and I purchased it in late 2003 when I bought my truck. I will post some pics as soon as possible. thanks, nate

7. natureguy

natureguy Junior Member
    from indiana

Running Behind

Sorry fellas, haven't had time to get the pics yet, but hope to get them in the morn. thanks. nate

8. natureguy

natureguy Junior Member
    from indiana

too busy

I am so sorry to those who are waiting on pics, I haven't had time to get them yet. Maybe tomorrow?!?!?!?