1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Ultra Mount

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Morton4763, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Morton4763

Morton4763 Junior Member
    from Indiana

Since I got my truck back from Ford my plow lights haven't worked. While checking connections today all four headlights and turn signals blink when left signal is on but not right. Ford had motor out so I assumed a bad connection but can't find anything. Also, the two headlamp relays in front of the battery of drivers side "click" with left signal on but not right. Any help would be appreciated. Let me know if more info is needed. Truck is a 2003 F-350 7.3

2. suzuki0702

suzuki0702 Senior Member

unplug your iso module and start from scratch. if everything works with the iso module unplugged, dealer effed your main harness up somewhere

3. Morton4763

Morton4763 Junior Member
    from Indiana

where is the iso module and what its it?

4. no lead

no lead PlowSite.com Addict

you have a relay system not iso. sounds like somebody unplugged some wires and hooked them back up wrong.