1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

western ultra mount swap

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by mike3871, Nov 11, 2012.

1. mike3871

mike3871 Junior Member

swapping from 95 chevy to a 99 gmc new body style both hb3 hb4 .. my iso mod part number is 26134 4 port i hooked up lights only no other electrical parts and only 1 side worked at a time. so i took the plugs and switched them and both light will come on but only when plugged in to port 4 and 1 at a time obvioulsy... so i switced the polarities at both high and low bean on western harness female sides and still the same 1 at at time only out of port 4.... i read to swich the j and k pins around lite blue and blue on both light harnesses at iso mod and now its very dim but still only 1 light ..... any one have a solution.... im slightly twisted now..????? also if i by the 3 port iso for 100 bucks what else do i need to n=buy ???? thanks and i hope you understand my jibberish... feel free to call i'm on east coast in pa 215 778 2450

thanks mike