1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western ultra mount pro plow 7.5ft $1500.00

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tglasslawncare, Dec 29, 2013.

1. tglasslawncare

tglasslawncare Junior Member

Nice shape. Works well. Selling just the plow side. I have some truck side parts forsale separate from the plow sale. Could use a little welding where plow goes into truck but works fine as is. Price is $1500.00. I am near Pittsburgh PA. I have pictures I can send. Trying to upload for this ad.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2013
  2. schwerhaiv

schwerhaiv Junior Member

what was this mounted to?

3. tglasslawncare

It was mounted to my 2000 F-250. The mount I have for it is for 2006 GMC though. The mount is being sold separate from the plow.

4. tglasslawncare

Plow pics Plow pics

Here are a couple plow pics.

photo.JPG

photo(2).JPG

5. tglasslawncare

Forgot to mention. The plow stands broke off so the plow sits on the ground. I have two new plow stands that will need installed. I will include them with the sale. I have been using it as is for the last year. It works great once it is mounted. I will also include for $400 extra a joystick controller and mount with receiving brackets off a 2006 GMC 2500 if you want them. The mount with receivers and controller would cost around $900 new.