1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by KaTooM12503, Oct 20, 2006.

1. KaTooM12503

KaTooM12503 Junior Member

Due to a recent accident with my brothers pickup truck (rolled 6 times). He is now selling his beautiful BRAND NEW Western 7'6" Ultra-mount Pro. I think he used the plow for the last 2006 snow and is hardley used at all. You would think it just came out of the box. The set-up includes the Beautiful bright red blade with nice flag markers. The pump, lights, and front rig all as one piece. The undercarriage we salvaged is definitely no good (twisted) but it came off a 2000 F350. To make this plow work you would need to buy the undercarriage (carton) and the wiring harness with what ever controls you would like. He had everything in his pickup which is now a cube with no insurance and NEEDS CASH EXTREMELY BAD!!! First come first serve $3250.00 CALL JON @ (215) 480-8671!
  2. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

This plow only cost 3400.00 brand new including everything
  3. KaTooM12503

I'm Sorry I Posted The Above Advertisement And Put The Wrong Price In The Ad He Really Needs The Money So He Wants
  4. KaTooM12503

Sorry I put the wrong price in for the plow he wants $2250.00 for it the price I wrote is about what he paid for it. sorry call if your interested 215 480 8672