1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Ultra Mount Poly 7'6 Dodge Mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RedBeaverEater, Jan 17, 2008.

1. RedBeaverEater

RedBeaverEater Junior Member

I have this plow on a 1999 Dodge Ram
    U has a hand held controller and this is its 2nd season

Rockford IL
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mike 815-289-5761 2400.00

2. RedBeaverEater

Nobody needs a plow?

3. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

Well if you list a price, and let people know if undercarriage & harness is included
    I just sold my boss in under a week here on plowsite

Yon

4. RedBeaverEater

2400.00 it comes with the entire plow wires hand held controller, mounting bracket for a dodge ram... everythings gotta go

5. xtoyz

xtoyz Junior Member

Wouldn't wanna sell just the dodge specific frame parts, would ya?

6. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Only saying this to assist you in selling it. Around here (St.Paul, MN) that would be a mid to high teen plow. I just picked up a 8' Hiniker straight with everything for a 06' Dodge for $1999, used once to do a driveway.

It is the end of the year too. Consider offers you get so you dont have to hang onto it over the summer.

7. CENLO

CENLO Member

Interested in trading for a 7' v-box sander......worth about the same.... you can keep the mount?