1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Ultra Mount Not Working Eletical Issue

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Perfectcutca, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Perfectcutca

Perfectcutca Member

I have Installed a Ultra Mount 4 Port 3 Plug on 2006 F-250

I'm not getting power to plow controller.

When Plow is disconnected i have one truck headlight working i tested the hot wires running from factory harness into the Plow Harness which then loops into iso box and back to headlight.
    I'm hot all the way into box but on the way out is where it dies.
    1st issue

2nd Issue
    I have no power to any movements on controller or plow. Lights on Controller won't even light up. I have it hooked to a 12V Hot Under Dash.

Please HELP!!!!!

2. 06Sierra

06Sierra PlowSite.com Addict
    from Maine

2nd issue, is the plow on the truck?

3. Perfectcutca

Perfectcutca Member

Yes ive tried 2 different plows no response

4. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

On your control harness (#1 position on module), where it goes to the battery relay... check the red wire with the green stripe. It needs to go to the large terminal on the relay which is constant hot (from the battery). If it's on the wrong side of the relay, you'll have no power to the module, no power at the control, etc.

5. Perfectcutca

Perfectcutca Member

I've got it working now! Green Stripe was on oppasite big terminal. Headlight issue was in wiring no loop on plug.

Thanks Everyone!