1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Ultra Mount 8'6 Pro Plow complete for 08-10 Ford Super Duty

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by metallihockey88, Oct 23, 2012.

1. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

this is a post for my buddies plow. he sold his truck when he had his first child and looks like hes out of the snow biz so this plow needs to go as he needs the money. They plow was purchased new for the 09-10 season. it was used for 2 years and sat last year. it is in great shape with low hours on it. always stored indoors. comes with complete mount and wiring for a 08-10 ford super duty and was told it will also work on a 11-12 super duty. im sure he would gladly throw in the rolling dollie we made for it. i would prefer not to separate the mount and wiring but will for the right deal. Plow is located in skokie, il which is just north of chicago. im asking $3000 firm for the plow, mount and wiring. if you would like anymore pictures, feel free to ask. I also have a backrack and toolbox forsale for a 99-12 super duty in this section. pm me or feel free to call/text with any questions 847-204-6196 Erik

plow 1.jpg

plow 2.jpg

plow 3.jpg

plow 4.jpg

plow 5.jpg

2. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

heres some pics of the mount and wiring

mount 1.jpg

mount 3.jpg

wiring 1.jpg

wiring 2.jpg