1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Ultra-mount 4-sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by KaTooM12503, Oct 20, 2006.

1. KaTooM12503

KaTooM12503 Junior Member

Beautiful 7'6" Western Ultra-Mount Pro Snow plow. My brother bought it last season and used it once or twice. Due to a bad accident with my brothers pick-up truck the under-carriage couldn't be salvaged. Like I said the plow is close to mint condition but a good eye can tell it has been used very little. The blade comes with the front rig with pump and lights, it's all ready to be plugged in. I'm sorry but I am unable to put pictures online at this time because I don't have a camera but you MUST take my word for it. My older brother didn't have any health or vehicle insurance so HE NEEDS THE $$ REAL BAD CALL JON @ (215) 480-8671 $2500.00 CASH