1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Truck side Chevy wiring items

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by OneBadDodge06, Nov 19, 2007.

1. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

I still have a unimount truck side harness for 03-05 2500HD chev/gmc. $150 and I pay for shipping.

I have part #'s 26290 and 26351 Ultramount harnesses. These are driver/passenger side harnesses that go to the iso mod. These came off of a 04 2500HD Silverado. These are what you need to convert your 99-02 Chevy/GMC to the 03-05 headlight styles if you are putting your plow on a newer truck. $40 and I pay shipping.

Payment must be received within 10 days of agreement or I reserve the right to sell to the next person. First come first serve. Thanks for looking.
  2. stevesmowing

stevesmowing Member

do you have any of the mounts that bolt to the truck?
  3. grizzlycj

grizzlycj Junior Member

Is that harness for a MVP?
  4. OneBadDodge06

from Iowa

Sorry I didn't specify, it is for a straight blade.
    Nope sold the mount last September.
  5. johnmac

johnmac Junior Member

Do you still have the wiring. I have a 2004 chevy 2500. I have the mount for the truck and the plow but I still need to find all of the truckside wiring for it. So if I understand right I would only need the unimount truckside harness that you have, or would I need that and the other harnesses for the lights. Let me know please. johnwjohn@hotmail.com
  6. OneBadDodge06

from Iowa

These harnesses still for sale.