1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Tornado

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by michaelo2790, Dec 8, 2009.

1. michaelo2790

michaelo2790 Member
    from chicago

Western Tornado in exellent condition 1.5 cu yard All updates includes all wiring and controller. $2800.00 located in Kankakee lL 60901 phone 815-693-0081

snow plow 056.jpg

snow plow 057.jpg

snow plow 059.jpg

snow plow 058.jpg

2. luckylawnboy

luckylawnboy Member

Why are you selling? Did it not perform well?
    I may be interested as long as it does not clog and shut off

765-617-3298

3. michaelo2790

michaelo2790 Member
    from chicago

Do not need it. It works great

4. lawnkale

lawnkale Senior Member
    from Indiana

i sold mine for that exact reason. it kept blowing motor too. The new one have 2 motors one for auger and one for spinner. which i hear works great.

5. michaelo2790

michaelo2790 Member
    from chicago

This unit works great no problems with blown motors ever. may be lawnkale needed help with install or not enough voltage with his battery but these updated units work exellent. Hey lawnkale, Where does it say anything about blown motors. If you are interested in this spreader call me. If not go hijack your own threads

6. jtslawncare

jtslawncare Member

I have a buddy that might be interested he needs to add a third spreader. . Ill give him a call this morning

7. michaelo2790

michaelo2790 Member
    from chicago

Thanks JT....

8. lawnkale

lawnkale Senior Member
    from Indiana

mine was installed by western. It was one of the first ones western made before all the recalls. Sorry i had a ton of problems with mine. I'm not hijacking your thread just responding to the previous guys question. What i'm not allowed to throw my 2cents in. I thought thats what plow site is for. When it did work it was great.

9. michaelo2790

michaelo2790 Member
    from chicago

Well sorry you had trouble with yours but yours is no longer for sale. Mine is and mine has worked flawlessly since day one. Thanks for your 2 cents but we are talking about two different spreaders.

10. jtslawncare

jtslawncare Member

I called my buddy this morning he said he wanted to stay with snow ex since he had two of there vee bottoms already. But ill check around still with other guys around here

11. michaelo2790

michaelo2790 Member
    from chicago

No problem jt Thanks for the interest

12. michaelo2790

michaelo2790 Member
    from chicago

sold......

13. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

jts this is the FOR SALE section....he is trying to sell his item. He has not lied or misrepresented his item. I would apologize for cluttering up his thread and ruining potential sales and finally ask a moderator to remove your posts..

Jared

edit: see this item has sold, congrats! there have been a few local on c/l but I dont have enough work or $ to justify one........yet