1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

western tornado sander, and fisher EZV

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by pipelayer, Apr 12, 2016.

1. pipelayer

pipelayer Senior Member
    from CT

selling my western tornado sander, the 1st generation, single motor poly spreader. not sure how old it is, i purchased it used, the hopper, bearings and conveyor are in good shape, spinner pulley was replaced this season, as well as module, and controller. the truck side harness was chewed slightly by previous owner, repaired, and i used it all season. controller and module, have the remainder of fisher/DD warranty till next january/february.

next is my 8.5 foot MM2 ezv. BRAND NEW, never used FISHER edges on it, new center piece, from fisher as well. brand new electric motor.the plow operates as it should, fresh fluid and filter beginning of season. intensifier lights. no rot on blade, no paint missing, minimal rust on back of blade, on the vertical ribs.

im looking for 2k for the sander
    2300 for the plow.

please call or text 203-521-8717 and just tell me youre on here, and ask for pictures. i cant upload them but i can take some with my phone. shoot me a fair offer, worst i can say is no. im located in southwest CT, i can deliver to a point, or meet halfway, whatever works.

2. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

Bump for a good seller