1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Tornado For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rcpd34, Feb 10, 2010.

1. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Runs great; has all of the upgrades. Pressure washed and greased after every event. Can see run this week; until I pull it out of truck. In MD/DC/VA area. $3200. E-mail me at Brian@FreestateServices.com

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
  2. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

To the top!

3. donduck

donduck Junior Member

4. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

Why would you pay $3200 for a used one when dealers are selling old stock units like that for $2800-$3400?

5. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Where do you see them for that? E-mail me the link; I'm calling BS. If you aren't interested, then don't buy it, but don't make negative posts on my thread.

6. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

Why are you selling right now? Isn't your area getting pounded lately with snow?

7. jons38ct

jons38ct Junior Member

LOL thats what i was saying .. maybe he wants to switch with me here in Connecticut... LOL!! I'd be rich right now !

8. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

We did get pounded. I sold off my accounts early this year and was on the fence about selling the last of my equipment and turned down a $3K offer on the Tornado. As it turns out, the accounts were all handled nicely without me, except for some cleanup plowing, so I don't really need it anymore. If it doesn't sell, I'll just keep it as a backup.

9. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

Not sure if he still has any, but Storks auto in Bernville, PA had them for $3200 a month or two ago. He had 3 left at the time. Someone on here said their dealer had 2 for $2800. Everyone wants the new ones, and D&D gave the dealers a great price on the old models to blow them out. That was before the supply on the new ones went short. There is also a guy up in Scanton that posts on here from time to time that is selling off the new ones at $4300. Not saying it's a terrible price but someone could find a new one close to that. That being said Brian is a stand up guy and takes good care of his stuff. The Snow Ex I purchase from him a few years ago is still going strong.

10. jons38ct

jons38ct Junior Member

i have the newer version of this posted on this site listed at $4000.00 i'd go as low as 3900 on my and will deliver within a reasonable distance from ct.