1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Tornado/ Fisher Poly-Caster vehicle controller

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Lone136, May 6, 2012.

1. Lone136

Lone136 Senior Member

New in the box Western 29247. I will also include a new control harness. Vehicle side only. 325 shipped.

Also have 2 new in the box Western 96900. These are the 4 pin controllers175.

Also have 1 Western 56462 hand held controller new in the box 165.

Also have new in the box pumps Flostat. 1 MVP and 2 new not a rebuild SEHP.

All parts are new and not rebuilds. Can send pictures of any part you would like to see. All you need to do is ask. I also like to deal so open to offers.

I also have new new complete Flostat kit. Includes all parts to rebuild your old used plow into a new plow. It has all rams hoses fittings and pump setuo as well as the plow side wiring.

I am looking for a Fisher V plow I don't care if it needs alot of work as long as there is no rust wholes in the plow. can need new motor rams hoses or all of the above.

2. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Pics of hand held

3. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

$165 shipped I will take it

4. Lone136

Lone136 Senior Member

And it's yours. Where would you like me to send the invoice too

5. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Pm returned

6. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

is the 29247 the daul knob or single knob?

7. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Paid thanks

8. Lone136

Lone136 Senior Member

It's the new small single knob

9. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Whats the name of the western dealer In Clarks Summit?? Starts with a P or something?

10. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Never mind its Powells... whats that place like? Big selection I hear

11. Lone136

Lone136 Senior Member

I have gotten a few things from them and they do seem to have alot there, but they seem to be on the higher end when it comes to some of there parts and also there parts man seem to be a a** if you know what I means.ALso 2 weathers ago I took my plow there to have work done an it and was told I would have to leave the truck and plow. Took it to F & S and they took care of it on the spot. I call that SERVICE F & S will work with you on the price and laber some times and they do things FAST.