1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Tornado and Fisher MM2 9'

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MatthewG, Jun 30, 2011.

1. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

First Generation 1.5 (I believe) poly tornado appears to be in good shape, complete with controller and wiring

couple year old MM2 9' HD blade only, has rust on frame not so much plow, has intensifiers and fishstick, no wiring or truck frame

He is firm on 3600, I would feel better at 3000 so I can make some money

Could I resell the spreader complete with wiring for 2500 and the plow for 2500 come fall??? If I do buy them they will be for sale immediately but I know I will have to wait a bit.

Sorry pics are small thats how he sent them

Lets debate about this before I drive to NY, Thanks Matt

Last edited: Jun 30, 2011
  2. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Think it is a bit high 1 st gen spreaders had a lot if problems people stay away from them and 2500 plow is probally max people will spend I would pass unless you are buying to use them
  3. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Yea I am thinking the same thing. he will take 3400 but i still need 200 for fuel, like you said not really a great deal to re-sell