1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Tornado - $1,700 - Plainfield, IL

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Fire_n_Ice, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Fire_n_Ice

Fire_n_Ice Senior Member

Selling my Western Tornado. I'm the second owner and have owned it for two years. It's about 6years old and very clean. As everyone knows with our Chicago winters, it's hasnt been used much and is stored indoors when not on the truck. I literally used it twice last year and once this year. Everything works flawlessly. All chains have been replaced in the last two years. Original motor on it, but it's running strong. Comes with controller and all cables. Easy hook up and easy on/off the truck. PM me with any questions and for pictures.

Keywords: salter, salt spreader, ice control, plow, blizzard, Meyers, Meyer, snow
  2. Fire_n_Ice

Fire_n_Ice Senior Member

$1,600 or best offer.

I can't get my pictures off of my phone onto this post (unless someone can tell me how). I can email or text the pictures if your interested.
  3. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

belt or chain drive?