1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western T-handle

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by OrangePumpkin, Dec 23, 2005.

1. OrangePumpkin

OrangePumpkin Junior Member

Hello All, I was hoping someone could help me out. I got an old western plow and the T-handle controller was completely torn apart. I have know idea how it goes together or even if all the pieces are here. Does anyone have a diagram or know where I could find one online? I checked western website I couldn't find anything to help me out. I'm new to this site but from what I have seen this is a very cool site! I would be very thankful for any help I can get.

2. LD4850

LD4850 Member

Do you have a camera? If you do, I could try to talk you through putting it back togeather via e-mail.
    To answer your question...... No I don't know where you can get a diagram for it.

3. OrangePumpkin

OrangePumpkin Junior Member

That would be great! I toke a picture of all the parts except the metal outer case, somehow I forgot to throw it in the picture Thanks again for your help!

Picture 817.jpg