1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

western suburbanite

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by sabres07, Feb 17, 2011.

1. sabres07

sabres07 Senior Member
    from buffalo

What are the reviews on the Western Suburbanite plow. It seems rather light, but for personal use, is it up to the task? What does a new 7'6" cost, approximately?

2. Snap-n-go Plow

Snap-n-go Plow Junior Member

3. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

What are you planing on putting it on? Stay away from that Snap-N-Go plow that thing looks like a POS.

4. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

I agree^^^^^

5. sabres07

sabres07 Senior Member
    from buffalo

I agree on that Sanp thing. I am going to put it on a 2005 Chevy 1500 where I currently have a Boss standard duty straight blade. The Boss is a little heavy for the truck so I thought about getting a 2500HD but I don't wnat to get stuck with the bad gas mileage on that truck year round. So instead I thought about getting a lighter plow. I really only do my own driveway and relatives....no commercial plowing for me.

6. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

What the heck is that thing? :confused:

7. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

A Boss Standard Duty is not to heavy for your truck. But, if you want to go lighter you should go with a 7.5' Boss Sport Duty or the 7.5' Fisher SD. The Homesteader is to light for a full size truck.