1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Suburbanite plow complete for Nissan Titan

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

As it states. My buddie bought this truck and want's to offset some of the cost and has no use for the plow. 3 plug Ultra style. $1,500 for everything. I prefer to sell it complete as we would have no use for this mount otherwise. Fairly priced in case you need to make it fit another truck. It's in VERY good condition as you can tell by the pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

thats a cute plow
    Thats what birdseed needs LOL
    Bump up

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

LOL now that wasn't nice hahahahah

You know what though, this thing would be pretty sweet on a UTV ;)

4. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

Yes If was closer to me Thinking work good on my 3825 gehl when snow deep My sidewalk crew runs the skidsteer it fits on 60 '' walks my Skidsteer doesnt have hook ups for hydro Right now have manual plow on it

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

You know what, somebody just pointed out to me that the truck is indeed a Titan and not a Frontier as I originally listed. I'll see if the mods can change that.

Also, another buddie has a GMC Canyon mount available if that will help anyone out. He won't want much for it I'm sure.

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Thanks mods........

7. JRS Landscaping

JRS Landscaping Senior Member

Do the dents on each side of the bumper have anything to do with the plow being for sale? looks like it over angled and dented the bumper on each side.. LOL

8. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

I thought of the same thing

9. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

So did I but no. The whole truck is beat up. The plow would never reach there. Height or angle.

10. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

love the birdseed comment!!!! question, not interested in the plow but just curious, how does that plows trip operation work? i dont see any springs?

11. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

There are 3 rubber springs. They are essentially super duper rubber bands lol.

12. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

Interesting

13. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Quite.........................

And I'm sure we're all agreed that this is far from a commercial duty plow. This is either a homeowner or atm special, or one heck of a sidewalk plow LOL.

.........and its here now, paid for and not hurting anything or costing anything. Feel free to shoot a cash or trade offer. He actually talked already about selling his Meyer on his Jeep and giving this plow a try (a different Jeep, not the one in the pic LOL). I'm pulling the mounts and harness tomorrow and the truck is going to the sale in the afternoon.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.