1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Suburbanite Plow 6'8" 1 year old Wrangler

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CJPlow, Jan 4, 2009.

1. CJPlow

CJPlow Member

I have a western suburbanite plow for sale. I have had it on my 99 Wrangler for a little over a year now and i coming to find this plow will not work for me. I have a lift on my jeep that causes problems with the scrape lock feature not to work. It will come with everything including the plow shoes. Plow works awesome but we got some bigger lots now to do and i dont want to tear this thing up. I can add pics later or email them upon request. I live in Mchenry IL near the WI/IL border. Shipping is out of the question it would have to be picked up.

Looking to get $2500for the complete setup. I do take paypal if it makes it easier for you but the paypal fee will be extra. Any questions feel free to ask. Thanks

2. CJPlow

CJPlow Member

bump to top

3. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

Any actual photos ???

4. CJPlow

CJPlow Member

The controler is the toggle switch box not wireless. I do have a set of plow shoes to go along with it. here are the pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. CJPlow

CJPlow Member

Price update!!!!

Since i cant seem to edit anything here is the new price

$2500 CASH $2600 PAYPAL

6. CJPlow

CJPlow Member

bump to top again!