1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Suburbanite Jack

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by thecaptain0220, Jun 19, 2015.

1. thecaptain0220

thecaptain0220 Junior Member

I bought a Western Surburbanite plow last year and it didn't come with the jacks. I have been able to make due without them, but its a bit of a pain. I have been looking now to see if I could buy some, but I cant seem to find exactly what I need. Is there just 1, or 1 on each side? Does anyone know where I could pick one up?
  2. coolerman

coolerman Junior Member

There are two jacks on the Suburbanite. They are a very simple design and for the cost I imagine you can make something similar that will work just as well or just prop it up with a block. The actual part number is 27360 Jack. The Fisher Homesteader or Western Suburbanite both use the same parts.