1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Suburbanite for 07-10 Jeep Pittsburgh,PA

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by chris15010, Mar 9, 2011.

1. chris15010

chris15010 Junior Member

For sale complete 6'8" Western Suburbanite plow fits 2007-2010 Jeep JK wranglers. This includes everything from the frame mount to the joystick. It is an isolation style wiring harness all plug an play. Everything comes with it still have the western boxes to put the frame mount and wiring harness back in. Unit is still installed on vehicle can see it operate before you buy. Located 30 minutes north of Pittsburgh, PA i will not ship this item local pick up only plow is also listed locally on craigslist.I am lifting my jeep higher then it is now and this plow will not work for me anymore i currently have a 2.5" lift and it works well with this lift.It has the new style Western sticker on the moldboard the original fell off last year haven't taken a new photo yet.

$2500/OBO

724-712-1627 after 5 P.M
    or dw16063@comcast.net

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]