1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Spreader Harness #63633

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by brettz28, Sep 24, 2012.

1. brettz28

brettz28 Junior Member

Hello,

I am looking for a wire harness for a western salt spreader, the 1000 model. It takes the 63633 harness. Anyone have one or know of someone who does?

Thanks, Brett

2. JRS Landscaping

JRS Landscaping Senior Member

I have one how about 125 shipped?

3. brettz28

brettz28 Junior Member

Sounds like a winner to me.

How would you like to do the transaction?

4. JRS Landscaping

if you have paypal or you can send me a money order. your choice. If your doing paypal my email is jrslandscaping@ymail.com if you can send it personal that would be great to save fee's. I could get it in the mail tomorrow for you with tracking.

5. brettz28

brettz28 Junior Member

Good Morning,

I just sent you the payment over. Let me know if you get it and we are good to go?

I never did ask, but is that a new harness you have or used one?

Thanks, Brett

6. JRS Landscaping

Its in really nice shape but its used was on the truck for a year.

7. brettz28

brettz28 Junior Member

Gotcha,

Did you get the payment??

It is the harness from the battery to the controller and back to the spreader right??

8. JRS Landscaping

usps tracking 9405509699937186062143 will be going in the mail in a few hours . Thanks!

9. JRS Landscaping

yes i did get the payment. And it is that harness. It has the tag stating part # 63633 on the harness