Snow Plowing Forum banner

Western Snowplow 7.5' blade only

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  linckeil 
#1 ·
I have for sale a 7.5 ft western snowplow blade. This is only the plow side itself that disconnects from the truck and includes the moldboard/ a-frame/ angle cylinders. Plow is in good condition and works fine. Will need a new cutting edge in the near future. Have another truck retireing and moving the 8 ft Meyers over to this truck.

Got the plow and truck 2 years ago. Works with the meyers plow pump setup but still has the western ears where you bolt it through to the frame.. Dont know if the hose connections are the same as westerns but you can see work on the truck before buying. Pick up only. I cant ship it.

Asking price is $ 400.00.

Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle registration plate

Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Road surface

See less See more
#5 ·
Sorry guys, didnt realize my location wasnt listed in the profile. Im located in Central NJ, right by the I 195-295 interchange outside Trenton NJ. Zip is 08620.

No damage to the moldboard at all, and yes that cutting edge is just about all done. Would have replaced it in February had the snow not stopped cause I needed all three blades. Course then I would have wanted $ 550 because of the new cutting edge.

Plow ears measure 20 7/8 inches edge to edge or 20 inches exactly center to center.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.