1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Snowplow 7.5' blade only

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CMerLand, Mar 9, 2011.

1. CMerLand

CMerLand Senior Member

I have for sale a 7.5 ft western snowplow blade. This is only the plow side itself that disconnects from the truck and includes the moldboard/ a-frame/ angle cylinders. Plow is in good condition and works fine. Will need a new cutting edge in the near future. Have another truck retireing and moving the 8 ft Meyers over to this truck.

Got the plow and truck 2 years ago. Works with the meyers plow pump setup but still has the western ears where you bolt it through to the frame.. Dont know if the hose connections are the same as westerns but you can see work on the truck before buying. Pick up only. I cant ship it.

Asking price is $ 400.00.

western plow.jpg

western plow back.jpg

2. asphalter1

asphalter1 Junior Member
    from 08527

Where you located and whats the measurement from outside of ear to ear ?

3. asphalter1

asphalter1 Junior Member
    from 08527

sent you a pm also.

4. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

is there any wear on the moldboard as a result of the cutting edge being worn? it looks like that cutting edge is right on the brink of being 100% used up.

you say pickup only, but don't give a location.

5. CMerLand

CMerLand Senior Member

Sorry guys, didnt realize my location wasnt listed in the profile. Im located in Central NJ, right by the I 195-295 interchange outside Trenton NJ. Zip is 08620.

No damage to the moldboard at all, and yes that cutting edge is just about all done. Would have replaced it in February had the snow not stopped cause I needed all three blades. Course then I would have wanted $ 550 because of the new cutting edge.

Plow ears measure 20 7/8 inches edge to edge or 20 inches exactly center to center.

6. fatboyNJ

fatboyNJ Senior Member
    from NJ

PM sent....

7. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

did this sell?