1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Snow Plows For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by snowconcepts, Jan 5, 2007.

1. snowconcepts

snowconcepts Member

I have 2 Western snow plows for sale. The one is a 9' Pro it is aprox. 3-4 yrs old. The other is a 9' Pro Plus it is aprox.3 years old. I am going to try and get some pictures on here soon. I was just looking to see if anyone was looking for one or both of these. I only have the plow part with blade, pump, & a-frame not the truck end.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2007
  2. Proscapez LLC

Proscapez LLC Senior Member

where did you steal them from?

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Senior Member

How much are you asking for them?

4. Showmestaterida

Showmestaterida Senior Member

how much? How far from Saint Louis?

5. Strictly Snow

Strictly Snow Senior Member
    from Oxford

How much and how about some pic's

6. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

Need some pictures.

7. snowconcepts

snowconcepts Member

Pictures

I will get some pics on here after the first of the week. They are not stolen I don't operate my business that way unlike some other companies in my area.

8. brunosplace

brunosplace Senior Member

you may also want to post a price.

9. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

we would also be interested in some pics and prices!!!!!!!1

10. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

I am interested in the 9' pro plus

11. snowconcepts

snowconcepts Member

Prices & PIctures

I will be taking pictures monday and I will get prices on here also.

12. snowconcepts

snowconcepts Member

Pictures & Prices

I hope I did this right here are pictures of the 9' Western Pro Plus which is the heavy version compared to the Pro. Price $2100.00 or best offer. Also willing to deliver or meet halfway for reasonable fee. This plow is aprox. 3 years old and has sat in my shop for the past year not being used. This is only the plow end. There is minimal rust on the bolts and frame but not on the plow moldboard. Wear bar has minimal wear.

DSCN1825.jpg

DSCN1827.jpg

DSCN1829.jpg

DSCN1830.jpg

DSCN1831.jpg

13. snowconcepts

snowconcepts Member

Pictures & Prices Continued

Here are pictures of the Western 9' Pro. Price $1700.00 or best offer. Willing to deliver or meet halfway for reasonable fee. Plow has sat in my shop for past year not being used. Plow is aprox. 4 years old. Minimal rust on bolts and frame. Plow moldboard has a couple of quarter size rust spots that have not broken the paint. Wear bar still has 3/4 of steel left on it. This is for the plow end only.

DSCN1841.jpg

DSCN1843.jpg

DSCN1840.jpg

14. Showmestaterida

Any brackets or wiring? If so what is the mount for? How far from Saint Louis?

15. snowconcepts

snowconcepts Member

This is for only the plow side not the truck side. You will need to get the truck mount, wiring for truck and lights, controller. This is available as a kit from CPW for around $1000

16. snowconcepts

snowconcepts Member

If anyone is interested in either of these plows let me know. I am willing to deliver for reasonable fee.

17. Showmestaterida

What kind of fee are we talking about to St. Louis or half way. Tried looking up Kit and can't find. Waitng to get catalog. Whats the low dollar on it.

18. snowconcepts

snowconcepts Member

From Toledo Ohio to St. Louis Missouri it is about 450 miles. Which one are you interested in?

19. Showmestaterida

20. snowconcepts

snowconcepts Member

9' Pro Plus

When Would You Like It And Do I Need To Meet You Halfway Or All The Way?