1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western snow plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ksnow, Nov 12, 2007.

1. ksnow

ksnow Member

Hello up for sale is a western snow plow . The plow is still mounted on the truck have all the brackets controler lights and switches the blade needs painted there is only surface rust no where is it rusted thru . you can come see it .i will sell the truck with the plow if some one wants the whole set up call me or email lets make a deal 336 589 4219 thanks keith nostunk@triad.rr.com

Keiths pic 459.jpg

Keiths pic 464.jpg

Keiths pic 465.jpg

2. ksnow

ksnow Member

come on guys call or email whats this worth we never get any snow down here any more got to sell

3. ksnow

ksnow Member

will have new paint on the blade today will post pic when its done

4. ksnow

ksnow Member

new paint on the plow

5. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Where in NC are you? Curious on what you're asking for it. More pics??

6. ksnow

ksnow Member

we are in reidsville

Keiths pic 475.jpg

7. ksnow

ksnow Member

more pics call if you have any questions Thanks Keith 336 589 4219

Keiths pic 477.jpg

8. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Is that an F150, 250 or 350? Engine? Trans? Mileage? Pics of truck? I know you want calls, but more info here would help with interest. I hate calling about things for sale when I have no clue what it is to begin with, so I typically don't. I'd like to see more of this truck though....

9. ksnow

ksnow Member

hey guys dont type or spell that great so give me a call 336 589 4219
    and for some reason computor is really slow on this site

10. ksnow

ksnow Member

bump********

11. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Any pics of the truck yet?

12. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

bansky he wants to sell it just nt to you aperantly?LOL

seriously post some pics of the truck

13. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I guess so huh? LOL. So far we don't even know what the truck IS other than a Ford. I have had my eye out for a cheap beater truck. Never know when I'll need a spare, nevermind a spare with a plow sold within a reasonable distance from me!

Last edited: Nov 14, 2007
  14. ksnow

ksnow Member

Hello guys have not gotten any pics of truck yet will on Thursday had to get some jobs done today with the great weather. the truck is a 1988 ford f150 with 250 spring in front its a 4x4 ext cab short box has 61 k miles and they are true miles the inside is perfect no rip tears or stains the body has a lot of rust the truck came out of Wisconsin the salt up there on the roads has rust on the cab corners and the typical places on the body rusty but trusty has
    all new brake s cylinder lines and a lot of other new parts

15. ksnow

ksnow Member

here are pic of the truck

Keiths pic 480.jpg

Keiths pic 482.jpg

Keiths pic 488.jpg

16. ksnow

ksnow Member

bansky here is your pictures of the truck

17. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I saw that truck on NC's Craigslist a while back. Doesn't look too bad, but I was hoping it would have been at least a 250 regular cab. Thanks for the pics. Hopefully somebody will jump on it. I'll pass it on to the guy I am plowing with. He's a user on here, but not sure how often he signs on.

18. ksnow

ksnow Member

hello the truck has front springs for a 250 on it so it wont lower down when the plow is on

19. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

F250s of that year use leaf springs, not coil springs, unless you converted it somehow.

I don't want to get into a whole thing here, but you are leaving a lot left to be known about this rig. Such as engine, trans, any problems and PRICE for everything or seperated. Good luck with the sale. Try Craigslist again, can't hurt, it's free too or Ebay if all else fails. Just trying to help ya.

20. ksnow

ksnow Member

ban thanks for the help but you could get a lot of questions answered if you would just call . but if your not really going to buy i understand why you wouldnt call.