1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Snow Plow Mounts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bobcatboy06, Dec 12, 2011.

1. bobcatboy06

bobcatboy06 Member
    from PA

I have two Western snow plow mounts forsale they are for 03-09 Ram 2500-3500 mounts are in good shape , could be painted and look like new. I'm asking $225.00 for each of the mounts I will ship at the buyers expense. I also have a western 4port module I will sell for $25.00 plus shiping. If anyone has interest let me know and I will get pictures to you

2. lawnboy647

lawnboy647 Junior Member

Do you have any part numbers off of the module? Or do you know if it will work on an 02 2500hd? thank you David 231 557 2077

3. bobcatboy06

bobcatboy06 Member
    from PA

bump.......

4. miller time

miller time Junior Member
    from midwest

Are they ultra mount or uni mount?

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

There's no such thing as a Unimount mount for that truck^^^^^^^^

6. firefighter1406

firefighter1406 Senior Member

Do you still have the 4 port module?

7. bobcatboy06

bobcatboy06 Member
    from PA

i still have the module and they are ultra mount mounts

8. firefighter1406

firefighter1406 Senior Member

Do you have PayPal so I can make payment? I am thinking it should fit in a flag rate box no problem. Where are you located?

9. bobcatboy06

bobcatboy06 Member
    from PA

Bump I still have the mounts I would like to sell if interested make me an offer

10. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

off hand do you have the mount part#, i have a 2011 2500 dodge and will buy the mount, u can email me at acalawncare@msn.com, for faster response.