1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Snow Plow 8.6 V Plow ____ For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MeeksCo, Jan 16, 2010.

1. MeeksCo

MeeksCo Senior Member

I dont know the seller....let's get that straight.
    But, after strolling through the Cleveland Craigslist today, I came across this setup.
    I dont think it's that bad of a price at all, especially with the extras and he's willing to take best offer.

Sounds like the guy doesn't know what he has on hand after picking it up through an estate.

Figured I'd Share:

Western Snow Plow 8.6 V Plow W/Extra Mount,Lights,Controls Nice!! - $1800 (Perry (East))

Date: 2010-01-15, 7:22PM EST
    Reply to: sale-nfnj5-1554718764@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

What I have for sale here is A very nice 8.6' Western V-Plow setup for a 1978 ford f-250.I believe this ford setup would be the same for all ford trucks from 1972 to 1981,but I am not sure,you will have to check with your western dealer.Also included is an extra mount,and I do not know what vehicle it fits.This plow setup can be modified to fit any truck,with the correct know how.Comes with pump,Bracket/pulley and control.I have recently settled an estate in the north east ohio area,and this is one of the items from it.I have been told estate family members that the item has been refurbished by a plow dealer,and I believe this to be true,because this plow looks very good,compared to others I have seen.THIS PRICE IS CHEAP!!!!Please Call Bobby with all questions,@440-231-0351I will assist with shipping if needed,and can load with a tractor at time of pickup.$1800.BEST OFFER CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED VIA PAYPAL FOR A SMALL FEE

2. Strictly Snow

Strictly Snow Senior Member
    from Oxford

The guy also has it listed on ebay too. There he wants $1999.00 for it
  3. Elite Property Services

Elite Property Services Senior Member

That has been on ebay for weeks????
  4. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

It has been on craigs list for 2 months at least.