1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western salt spreader parts and pieces

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DistinctiveDave, Dec 2, 2008.

1. DistinctiveDave

DistinctiveDave Senior Member

I have several parts and pieces for western pro flo salters

-Western variable speed salt spreader controller used for 1/2 a season last year-$300 obo

-Full wiring harness for pro flo 1-$100 obo

-Mounting Hitch for Pro Flo1 or 2 with mounting adapters for a 99-07 Superduty part # 64720 and adapters for a 99+ 2500 silverado/sierra and also fits 2001 2500HD/3500 part # 67510 also included would be the upright piece (support frame) that goes into the hitch which the spreader rests on, part # 65710 $400 obo

I have pics of the controller if interested, I can also get pics of the other stuff within a day or so. Please email me for pics.

Distinctivelawnsinc@yahoo.com

2. stcroixjoe

stcroixjoe Senior Member

will the wiring fit a western 1000 spreader?

3. DistinctiveDave

It should being that the controller will work with a 1000. The wiring has a red and white square plug and a yellow/black two prong plug at the controller hook up, then wires to the battery and then where the salter plugs in is a standard western two plug hook up, like a unimount plow, positive and neg.

4. SRSA

SRSA Junior Member

I emailed you.

5. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

He is out of town, He will get back to you early in the week.

6. DistinctiveDave

I dont think i got your email. What were you interested in, everything is still avaliable.

7. SRSA

SRSA Junior Member

Mounting Hitch for Pro Flo1 or 2 with mounting adapters for a 99+ 2500 silverado/sierra and also fits 2001 2500HD/3500 part # 67510 also included would be the upright piece (support frame) that goes into the hitch which the spreader rests on, part # 65710

This is what I'm interested in. I'll try the email again.

8. DistinctiveDave

All parts still available. Email if interested.

9. DistinctiveDave

Bump again!