1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Replacement Parts

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by JeepPlow18, Jan 30, 2008.

1. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

I just picked up my western pro flo that I won on ebay and it needs a few things. For instance new spinner, rod that comes down from motor, and brake light adapter. As well as a kit for the under truck mount ( it did come with the trailer hitch and the secondary hitch) just need those brackets that goes on the trailer hitch for my specific vehicle. Is there a direct number that I can call to get these parts or a site that I can go to? Thanks Mike
  2. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

No one knows of an online site?
  3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Most anyone that sells Western spreaders will have parts....

CPW, J-Thomas are a few.
  4. DirtyJerzey

DirtyJerzey Senior Member

is sparta in north jersey? I found that traffic safety equipment on rt 17 in mahwah tended to have a lot of western stuff in stuck that others close to me didnt. Id give them a call if theyre close if not just go on westerns site do a dealer search and see what is close to you and make some calls
  5. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Thanks guys I will do that. Mike
  6. nobletousha13

nobletousha13 Senior Member
    from VA

7. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member