1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

western question????

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by pelt35, Feb 3, 2004.

1. pelt35

pelt35 Senior Member

Does any one know if there is an adapter for the MVP hand held control to a Pro -Plow control so that a person can use either one????? Pelt 35 for a friend

2. mylawn03

mylawn03 Senior Member

Probably not, since the V-plow has a lot to more to the controller then the straight blade, you'll have to change the whole harness over.

3. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Yes, there is an adaptor so that you can use a straight blade on a truck wired for a v-plow. The adaptor screws into the controller socket with a plug for a joystick or handheld. You do not need to change anything on the harness or need an adaptor at the grill connectors. Sorry i dont have the part no. right now, if you need it, pm me.

4. pelt35

pelt35 Senior Member

western???

Thanks for info I found the part!!!

5. mylawn03

mylawn03 Senior Member

Thanks for the info crash, I didn't know adapter existed for Western's. I know Boss harnesses are interchangble. A buddy of mine was asking the same question and now I know what to tell him.

6. pelt35

pelt35 Senior Member

MVP to straight adapter

I got an adaptor from my western dealer it is Western part #66760 MVP Plow adaptor kit. thanks everyone